Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Honey, I'm on fire

          Shattered, that's exactly how I feel every time I think about you, seeing your name on my time line, on my insta. God, why its so hard to forget you and move on ? What do you have that makes me crazy all over you ? Never thought I will ever feel this way, like for long period, I thought I will get over you as soon as possible but now, it seem hopeless. I'm falling for you more adalah -.-'


      How can that happen ? You never done anything to me, like NOTHINNGGGGG ! We don't even had a memory together but why the fucking shit I still want you ? Erghhh stab stab stab in my chest ! Why I want someone who obviously I can't have. Almost everyday I thought about you, thinking what are you doing right now, have you ever think about me ? Pathetic is it ? From the first until now, he already broke up with that girl, he still won't look at me.


     When I think about it, we won't suit each other, he's good looking and he's surrounding by those 'popular' clique, which me, far away from all that. Hmmm..Ya Allah, is he the one ? I'm scared Ya Allah, I'm scared that I will never able to move on, am I too young to talk about this ? Because trust me, I'm not the only one who think that I'm so over thinking. 


     Just hoping that one day or probably tomorrow or right now, I will forget everything about him, this feeling gone ! I want it gone ! My heart can't take it anymore, yes I'm happy, happy that I had everyone that I want in my life, umi, Mirza, Apan, Syafiq even my other family, Dhia, Hana, Liza, Lyana, Aini, Kak Lin..gosh there's not a single moment I thought to lose them but if I got you, DA, my life will be perfect insyaAllah. 

    I guess its true, we want person that we can't have and tend to ignore people who already in our life. But I appreciated them. So what's the ending ?