Monday, May 16, 2011

From 7 to 17

Hey you guys :)

Yeah finally a break after 1 week exam.Fuhhh ! Hee i think my exam this time for Science gonna be fine because mostly i can answer the question.Cross the finger ! So hows your exam ? i hope everything goes well for you guys :)

Oh well i guess i have to wish it soon or later,Me wanna wish Happy Teacher's Day to all teacher that have been teach me.From standard 1 to Form 5 ! Without you teacher,i won't be this 'clever',well not that clever but atleast i'm a person who want to be successful.I can't listed all the teacher here but this some of my favourite.

To Puan Noorfaazah,Puan Seriati,Cik Norhayati,Puan Suzana,Mrs Shirley,Puan Haniza,Encik Khairul and Encik Hafiz,THANKS TO ALL YOUR HARDWORK for TEACHING ME,BE PATIENTLY WITH ME,HAVE A FAITH ON ME ! THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUU ^___^ I know you guys won't even read this but sincerely i will pray to Allah to pay all the your goodness,patience-ness and never give up to teach me.I know i'm not the only student you guys have been teach but sometime i know when you guys paid attention only to me.Thanks for that :) I wish you guys the best and hope we will meet soon.