Monday, January 17, 2011

Not the one !


I know my past blog its all about him..yeah yeah ! I have to admit that he was the only one who caught my eyes for now.He's the only guy who can stopped me from whatever i'm doing that time.Except for pee-ing..HAHAHAHA ! Despite all that,i still know who am i,who is Intan Nurul Asyqin.He's too hot for me or to good to be my boyfriend.

So yeah i'm telling you that i'm not that serius.Yes he the only guy who i interested but come on not that love love love or prince charming blah..blah..blah..Ok after this,don't need to ask me about how serius i am because if i serius,i will tell you guys but i guess it will never be serius.

Just want to said this,the only guy who make me nervous,crazy like shit,make my heart pumped 1000 time than ever is Edward Cullen.Hahaa yeah i know he's not real but come on,i don't have time to couple-couple or dream about me and him.Heeee :)